1. If you place an order electronically on the website you are using, you will be deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract presented to you.
2. Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Law on Consumer Protection No.6502 and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG: 27.11.2014 / 29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the purchased product.
3.The shipping costs for the product shipment will be paid by the buyers.
4. Each product purchased is delivered to the person and / or organization at the address indicated by the buyer, provided that it does not exceed the legal period of 30 days. If the product is not delivered during this period, buyers may terminate the contract.
5. The purchased product must be delivered in full and in accordance with the specifications specified in the order and with documents such as warranty certificate, user manual, if any.
6. If it becomes impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller must notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of learning about this situation. The total price must be returned to the Buyer within 14 days.
IF THE COST OF THE PURCHASED PRODUCT IS NOT PAID:
7. If the buyer does not pay for the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, the Seller's obligation to deliver the product is terminated.
PURCHASES MADE WITH UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD:
8. After the product is delivered, if it is determined that the credit card that the buyer has paid was used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the price of the product sold is not paid to the Seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the shipping cost of the product subject to the contract will be borne by the SELLER within 3 days must return it to the SELLER.
IF IT CANNOT BE DELIVERED DURING THE PRODUCT PERIOD FOR UNFORESEEN REASONS:
9.If there are force majeure reasons that the seller cannot foresee and the product cannot be delivered during the period, the situation is notified to the buyer. The buyer may request the cancellation of the order, the replacement of the product with a similar one, or the postponement of delivery until the obstacle is eliminated. If the buyer cancels the order; if he/she has made the payment in cash, this fee is paid in cash within 14 days of the cancellation. If the buyer has made the payment by credit card and cancels it, the cost of the product will be returned to the bank within 14 days from this cancellation, but it is possible that the bank will transfer it to the buyer's account within 2-3 weeks.
OBLIGATION OF THE BUYER TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
10. The buyer will inspect the contractual goods / service before receiving it; crushed, broken, torn package, etc. will not receive the damaged and defective goods / services from the cargo company. The delivered goods / services shall be deemed to be undamaged and safe. The BUYER must carefully protect the goods/services after delivery. Goods/services should not be used if the right of withdrawal is to be used. The invoice must be returned with the product.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
11. BUYER; Within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the purchased product to himself/herself or to the person / organization at the address indicated, he/she can use the right to withdraw from the contract by refusing the goods without any legal or criminal liability and without any justification, provided that the SELLER is notified via the following contact information.
12.CONTACT INFORMATION FOR NOTIFICATION OF THE SELLER'S RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
DURATION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
13.If the buyer has purchased a service, this 14-day period begins from the date of signing the contract. Before the expiration of the right to withdraw, the right to withdraw cannot be used in service contracts that begin the performance of the service with the approval of the consumer.
14.Costs arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the SELLER.
15. In order to use the right of withdrawal, a written notification must be made to the SELLER by registered mail, fax or e-mail within a period of 14 (fourteen) days and the product must not be used in accordance with the provisions of "Products for which the Right of Withdrawal cannot be exercised" set forth in this contract.
USE OF WITHDRAWAL RIGHT:
16.3.Invoice of the product delivered to the person or the BUYER (If the invoice of the product to be returned is corporate, it must be sent together with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning it. Order returns whose invoices are issued on behalf of the institutions will not be completed unless the RETURN INVOICE is issued.)
17. The return form must be delivered complete and undamaged with the box, packaging and standard accessories, if any, of the products to be returned.
18. The SELLER is obliged to return the total amount and the documents that put the BUYER under debt within 10 days from the receipt of the withdrawal notice to the BUYER and to return the goods within 20 days.
19. If there is a decrease in the value of the goods or the return becomes impossible due to a reason caused by the BUYER's fault, the BUYER is obliged to compensate the damages of the SELLER at the rate of his/ her fault. However, the BUYER is not responsible for the changes and deteriorations caused by the proper use of the product or product within the right of withdrawal period.
20. If the campaign limit amount set by the SELLER is reduced due to the use of the right of withdrawal, the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign is canceled.
DEFAULT AND LEGAL CONSEQUENCES
21. The BUYER agrees, declares and undertakes that if the payment transactions are made by credit card, if it defaults, the cardholder will pay interest and be liable to the bank within the framework of the credit card agreement with the bank. In this case, the relevant bank may apply for legal remedies; can request the expenses and the counsel's fee from the BUYER and under all circumstances, if the BUYER goes into default due to its debt, the BUYER agrees to pay the damage and loss suffered by the SELLER due to delayed performance of the debt.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
24.By making a bank transfer or EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer) you can do any of our bank accounts which are ,............, ........., (TL).
25. You can take advantage of an online single payment or online instalments for any credit card with your credit cards on our website. In your online payments, the amount will be withdrawn from your credit card at the end of your order.