Foods That Can Be Consumed After Implant Treatment
How to be fed after implant treatment is one of the most curious issues. Having knowledge about how and which foods should be consumed will affect the success of the treatment. After the implant, food should not be eaten until the effect of anaesthesia wears off. Otherwise, since there is no sensation in the lips and cheeks, it will be more likely to be bitten.
It is important to be sensitive about nutrition for a few months after implant surgery. It is important to contribute to the healing process by feeding soft foods that are not hot or cold during this period, which is the process of the titanium implant's union to the jawbone. In addition, if a suture has been done, the patient should stay away from very hard and grainy foods.
Eating After Implant - What Are The Recommended Foods?
For those who say how to be fed after implant, dentists tell them to avoid hard and grainy foods. In the first 24 hours, it is necessary to be fed with soft, nutritious and vitamin-containing foods as much as possible. Vegetables and fruits rich in vitamin C also contribute to healing.
- Soft foods such as scrambled eggs, yoghurt, cottage cheese and other very soft cheeses, soups, sugar-free fruit or vegetable juices, oatmeal, wheat, apple juice, pasta and cheese are recommended for after impant nutrition.
- Fruits such as kiwi, apple, grapefruit and orange should be consumed, and vitamin C should be contributed to the body.
- Soft foods should be preferred instead of hard foods and try to be fed with mash.
- It is healthy to consume soups, protein drinks and fruit smoothies for the first few days.
- Especially, it is necessary to avoid foods such as crispy, chips and nuts.
After the implant, If you overcome the first 2 weeks with the above-mentioned recommendations, you can switch to foods such as omelette, grilled fish, boiled chicken, pasta, steamed vegetables. You must follow your doctor's recommendations.
After Implant Nutrition Recommendations - Pay Attention To These!
Now that we have answered your question of what can be eaten after implant, let's talk about what you need to pay attention to. Do not eat or drink anything for 2 hours after implant treatment. Avoid hot drinks for the first 24 hours and only consume soft, cold foods. Gently apply pressure with a soft, sterile stype to stop the bleeding.
Do not brush your teeth or use mouthwash on the evening of the operation. After 36 hours, clean your mouth twice a day for 2 weeks with mouthwash or salt water. If antibiotics or painkillers have been prescribed by the dentist, use as recommended. If any problem occurs or if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask your dentist. Implant treatment is a serious application, please do not postpone.
Bu yazıya benzer içerik bulunamadı.