The objective of this Policy is to ensure that the platform members / visitors / users (all together referred to as "Data Holder") during the operation of the https://cliniqa.com.tr/ website operated by Cliniqa Dental World and the mobile application (collectively "Platform" )Determine the terms and conditions of use of personal data that is shared or produced by Cliniqa Dental World while Data Owner is using the Platform.
Which Data are Processed?
Below is the list of the data handled by Cliniqa Dental World and considered personal by law. Unless expressly stated otherwise, this Policy shall cover the information contained in the "personal data" statement within the scope of the terms and conditions provided.
• Identity Information
• Communication Information
• User Information
• User Action Info
• Transaction Security Information
• Financial Information
• Marketing Information
• Demand / Complaint Management Information
Shall not be considered as personal data in accordance with the provisions of the said law in such a way that it can not be reversed within the scope of Articles 3 and 7 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data and this shall be carried out without regard to the provisions of this Policy.
Personal Data Processing Objectives
Cliniqa Dental World, Data provided by Data Owner, creation and registration of membership record and account, Data Owner's system identification and detection of performance system errors, improvement of platform operation, maintenance and support services and services, the planning and implementation of the activities necessary to promote the use of appropriate persons for the products and services offered by Cliniqa Dental World, including their objectives, and the activities required to promote and promote persons customizable to the likes, habits and needs of the persons involved in the execution of the relevant business processes, to be involved in business and business associations of Cliniqa Dental World, for the business units concerned, It may be processed for planning and execution purposes of Cliniqa Dental World.
Personal Data and Processing Purposes to be Processed in the Risks of Data Owners
Under the Data Owner's explicit consent, Cliniqa Dental World is responsible for following the Platform actions of Data Owners to increase user experience, creating statistics, direct marketing and remarketing, creating Data Owner's special promotional suggestions and communicating to Data Owner, all kinds of advertisements and content of the data are prepared and processed and shared with the mentioned parties.
Transfer of Personal Data:
Personal data may only be shared with Cliniqa Dental World officials, shareholders, business partners, suppliers, legally authorized public bodies and organizations and law enforcement authorities within the framework of the personal data processing requirements and purposes set forth in Articles 8 and 9 of the Act. in accordance with the procedure referred to in Article 9 of the Convention on the Protection of Personal Data.
Collection Method of Personal Data and Legal Cause
Personal Data Owner Rights
According to Article 11 of the Law,
• To learn whether personal data related to them is being processed,
• To request information about personal data if it has been processed,
• To learn the purpose of the processing of personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purposes,
• To know the third parties to whom personal data are transmitted in the country or abroad, Requesting correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed, and requesting that third parties be notified of the processing carried out in this context,
• Request the deletion or cancellation of personal data in the event that it is committed in accordance with the provisions of the Law and other applicable laws, and if the reasons for its processing are not met, requesting that the processing carried out in this context be notified to third parties, By analyzing processed data exclusively through automated systems, you have the right to object to the occurrence of a result against yourself and to request that the damage be resolved in the event of injury, as personal data is processed in contravention of the blood.
Requests for the use of such rights may be transmitted by means of the methods specified in the Policy on the Processing and Protection of Personal Data prepared by Cliniqa Dental World under Law No. 6698, which is available at https://cliniqa.com.tr/ by the personal data owners. Cliniqa Dental World will conclude the request within thirty days. Cliniqa Dental World reserves the right to charge a fee based on the (if any) fee determined by the Personal Data Protection Board in connection with the claims.
As Cliniqa Dental World, we ensure that our users benefit from our services without fail. We are working to protect the privacy of our users.
As with many websites, Cookies are used on the website (“Site“) with the extension https://cliniqa.com.tr/ and the mobile application (collectively "Platform" ) to display personal content and advertisements to visitors, to carry out analytical activities on the site and to follow visitor usage habits.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files that are stored on your device or network server through browsers by websites you visit. Cookies are generated by the servers associated with the website you are visiting. This way, the server can understand when a visitor visits the same site.
Cookies do not include personal information about visitors, such as name, gender or address. For more information on cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org and www.allaboutcookies.org.
Which Cookies Are Used?
Cookies can be categorized in terms of their owners, lifetime and intended use:
• Platform cookies and third-party cookies are used according to the party placing the cookie. While platform cookies are created by Cliniqa Dental World, third party cookies are managed by different companies in cooperation with Cliniqa Dental World.
• We use session cookies and persistent cookies on our Website, depending on the active time on the website. While session cookies are deleted after the visitor leaves the Platform, persistent cookies may remain on the devices of the visitors for various periods depending on the area of use.
• Technical cookies, verification cookies, targeting/advertising cookies, personalization cookies and analytical cookies are used on the Platform based on the purpose of use.
Why are Cookies Used?
On the Platform, Cookies are used for the following purposes:
• To perform the essential main functions for the platform to run Our logged-in members, do not need to re-enter passwords when visiting different pages on our Platform.
• Analyze our Platform and improve the performance of our Platform. For example, the integration of different servers on which our Platform work, identifying the number of visitors to our Platform and adjusting performance accordingly, or making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for.
• To increase the functionality of our Platform and provide ease of use. For example, remembering the user name or phone and e-mail contact information during the next visit of our Platform users, so that the user is not forced to enter this information again
• Perform personalization, targeting and advertising. For example, showing ads linked to visitors’ interests on the page visitors are viewing.
How to Manage Your Cookie Preferences?
As Cliniqa Dental World, we take great care that users can use their preferences over their personal data. However, preference management is not possible with respect to some Cookies that are required for the operation of our Site. We also want to let you know that if some cookies are turned off, our Site may not function completely or in various functions.
Information on how you can manage preferences for Cookies used in our systems is as follows:
• Click here to turn off Cookies managed by Google Analytics.
• Click here to manage the personalized advertising experience provided by Google.
• In terms of cookies that many companies use for advertising activities, preferences can be managed through Your Online Choices.
• The mobile device’s settings menu can be used to manage cookies via mobile devices.
What Rights Do You Have?
Pursuant to Article 11 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, visitors may contact us in writing and under appropriate conditions and conditions.
• Learn whether personal data is processed,
• Request information if their personal data has been processed,
• To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately,
• Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
• To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to inform the third parties to whom the personal data is transferred,
• To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in case the reasons that are required to be processed are eliminated even though it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law and other relevant laws, and to request the notification to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
• Object to the occurrence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• Request for damages in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data
Cliniqa Dental World can change the time it wishes the Policy provisions. The current Policy shall take effect on the date published in the Platform.