Should You Buy Fixed or Removable Dental Prosthesis?
Fixed and removable dental prosthesis are dental-like appliances that replace teeth that have lost or lost material due to different reasons. The purpose of fixed and removable dental prosthesis, designed in accordance with the colour and tissue of the tooth, is to restore the lost dental functions of the patient while at the same time correcting the deteriorated speech and aesthetic appearance.
So what are the differences between fixed and removable dental prosthesis with the same purposes? Which criteria should be taken into account when choosing? Is there a huge difference between the prices of removable dental prosthesis and fixed dental prosthesis? Let's examine it together…
Differences Between Removable and Fixed Dental Prosthesis
When it comes to having a prosthesis instead of your teeth, you need to make a decision with your dentist. Your doctor should provide you with the most appropriate treatment options and you should choose the one that fits your budget. If you cannot choose between removable and fixed dental prosthesis, here are some helpful tips:
- You can remove removable dental prosthesis at any time. This is not valid for fixed dental prosthesis.
- Fixed dental prosthesis provide a more natural and aesthetic appearance than removable dental prosthesis.
- Fixed dental prosthesis provide a better chewing function compared to removable dental prosthesis.
- Removable dental prosthesis are easier to clean than fixed ones.
- Fixed dental prosthesis cannot be used in all types of toothlessness. It is applied if there is no tooth in the mouth or if one end of the toothless area is idled. Removable dental prosthesis are used for all kinds of tooth deficiencies.
- Removable dental prosthesis have a longer duration of use than fixed ones.
Although metal coronides of removable dental prosthesis are among the differences between fixed and removable dental prosthesis, this situation has been eliminated by using snap dental prosthesis in recent years. When the patients choose between removable and fixed dental prosthesis, they can get the appropriate dental prosthesis when they act according to both their budget and the differences that we mentioned.
Removable and Fixed Dental Prosthesis Prices
When we examine the differences of fixed and removable dental prosthesis, you can see that there are significant differences between their prices. When removable dental prosthesis are applied in one or multiple ways, their prices are more economical than fixed dental prosthesis prices. Since fixed dental prosthesis vary in the form of crowns, bridges, laminate crowns, inlay - onley fillings, maryland bridge and telescope crowns, the material is chosen will also have an effect on their prices.
If you want to get information about removable dental prosthesis prices and fixed dental prosthesis prices, and find out which dental prosthesis application will meet your needs, it will be better to contact your dentist.
Bu yazıya benzer içerik bulunamadı.